Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wednesday 26th January - Rest day.

First post of my blog and funnily enough it falls on a rest day. My split is currently Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri with other days acting as rest days. I've also been trying to stick to a 6 meal day routine. This first post will be brief but I'm just going to outline my goals, aims and diet plans.

Routine
Monday - Chest + Triceps
- Bench Press 4x10
- Tricep Press 3x10
- Incline Dumbell Press 3x10
- Tricep Pushdowns 3x10
- Peck Deck Flyes 3x10
- Tricep Dips 3x10

Tuesday - Shoulders
- Millitary Press 4x10
- Lateral Raises 3x10
- Front Raises 3x10
- Upright Rows 3x10

Thursday - Back + Biceps
- Pull ups 3xFailure
- Lat Pull Downs 3x10
- Bicep Curls 3x10
- Close Grip Rows 3x10
- Chins 3xFailure
- Lower Back 3x10

Friday - Legs
- Squats 4x10
- Leg Extension 3x10
- Leg Curl 3x10
- Seated Calf Raises 3x10

Diet is pretty much lots of protein and good carbs and low fat as I'm trying to lose weight.

Back tomorrow with progress and workout stats.

2 comments:

  1. good luck and followed.
    thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, interesting workout. good luck

    ReplyDelete