Friday 28 January 2011

Thursday + Friday 27th - 28th Jan

Typical. I start this blog and the very next day my car goes to shit and I cant get to the gym. Well nevermind. I've kept up my diet up and did what I could about the flat. Also started incorporating some exercises to build up my foot muscles due to horrible shin splints. Seems to be helping although I guess only time will tell.

Also got some new whey in the mail today. Nutrisport 90+ which I havent tried before so looking forward to giving that a go. Got some free creatine and a shaker which is handy and brings my total now to 3!

Hopefully monday will go as planned and I hope to through some cardio into the mix.

3 comments:

  1. i neverhaz free supps from mail. :(
    thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks! Better lace up your running shoes and get there by foot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff brah, havent heard of that whey before, let us know how u like it.

    followed.

    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete