Thursday 3 February 2011

Thursday 3rd Febuary

Yesterday was my rest day so no post! Today is back and biceps. Hoping to improve my back workout as i think my chest is currently to big for my back. Naturally broad tho so shouldnt be too much of an issue! Decided to cut down on the bicep specific exercises as they get a lot of work from pull ups and rows etc


Pull-ups 3x failure
Chins 3x failure
Lat pull down 3x 50kg
Close grip rows 3x 45kg
Lower back extensions 3x 45kg
Bicep curls 3x15kg (each arm)

Tomorrow should be leg day but i'm off to see my gf so I'm might move it to saturday or maybe just do what i can when i'm there; squats, lunges etc.

5 comments:

  1. Wow dude, you have a very intense workout!

    following! blognolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool im doin legs tomorrow too im pumped!

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good bud. try changing ur grip on the pull ups to mix it up a bit :D

    ReplyDelete